Disclosure> what is a disclosure | why use CCPAS | online checks | charges | ID verification
CCPAS Disclosure Service
CCPAS offers the best, most comprehensive and we believe most cost-effective service for DBS checks – bar none. These are just some of the benefits of using us:
- The client chooses which disclosure application form best suits his or her organisation - paper, DBS online (Ebulk) or both
- New Disclosure Service clients receive either 10 FREE paper applications for volunteers or FREE registration to the DBS online (Ebulk) system. Normally this is charged at £45 + V.A.T.
- We deal with all our post within 24hrs of receipt. This means there are absolutely NO back-logs and delays
- We have an experienced, dedicated team at your disposal during working hours to advise on any suspicious information that appears on a disclosure certificate
- Unlike our competitors, we provide much more than criminal records checks. So in addition we offer a comprehensive safeguarding advice, training and support service, which includes a 24 hour helpline
- We have first-hand experience of the issues that affect churches and youth organisations, making our advice always, sensible, practical and relevant
- We keep in regular contact with senior managers at the DBS, enabling us to keep up-to-date with the very latest developments in safeguarding regulation and policy
Click here to download our Disclosure Service document England and Wales.
Click here to download our Disclosure Service document Northern Ireland.
For more information, please contact us on email or telephone at email@example.com (0845 120 45 50)
CCPAS, PO Box 133, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7UQ. | Tel: Lo-call 0845 120 45 50 or STD 01322 517817 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013 CCPAS - Company Registered in England No: 2646487, Charity No: 1004490 Scottish Charity No: SCO40578